Come work with us.
Why work for Insite Software?
- Located on the light rail
- Affordable parking
- Restaurants & food trucks
- Nearby Target Center & Field
- Theatre District
- Flexible hours and remote working options
- Casual dress
- Sponsored events and team outings
- Rooftop BBQ’s and concerts
- Game room
Health & Wellness
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Free beverage and fruit
- Treadmill work stations
- Nearby fitness clubs
- Indoor bike racks
Current Job Openings
Content Specialist – Minneapolis, MN
We are looking for a Content Specialist who would be responsible for creating compelling, keyword-rich, and informational content for Insite. The right candidate will be adaptable, eager to learn new things, and ready to help colleagues do the same.Read more
Insite Software is a leading provider of B2B ecommerce software focused on providing our customers with a superior product. If you are looking for a fast paced, creative work environment with the ability to quickly grow your talents, then Insite Software is the place for you.
We are looking for a Content Specialist who would be responsible for creating compelling, keyword-rich, and informational content for Insite. The right candidate will be adaptable, eager to learn new things, and ready to help colleagues do the same. You will work in collaboration with sales, design and upper management teams to plan and implement marketing strategies. These strategies may include online campaigns, brochures, signs, press releases, and other visual and editorial material that will make consumers aware of our brand.
- Team First
- Smart “Hustle”
- Deliver Results
- Be Flexible
- No BS, Talk Straight
- Produce content in a manner that builds our brand, creates awareness, drives engagement and generates leads.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to write and deliver compelling, keyword-rich content for informational landing pages, promotions, and other web properties while ensuring that the content themes, tagging, etc. meet company objectives.
- Interview internal subject matter experts and generate thought leadership content to be used in a variety of media formats including white papers, ebooks, web, eblasts, etc.
- Perform competitive research and industry trends to identify topics that support our corporate strategy.
- Manage the editorial campaign Marketing calendar and assist with tradeshow events as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or Marketing strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of English grammar, spelling and academic vocabulary
- 1+ years professional work experience preferably in a business-to-business marketing setting
- Ability to multi-task and can work independently with little to no direction
- Advanced ability to write and edit interactive content based on web usability standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and is a team player
- Excellent listening skills and demonstrated ability to identify essential components of orally presented information
Insite Software is located in the fun, up-and-coming warehouse district of downtown Minneapolis. We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability benefits. We provide a 401(k), paid time off and a positive, supportive and stimulating growth-oriented work environment.
Not convinced yet? Have questions?CONTACT US