In many manufacturing or distribution organizations, sales and customer service operations may still rely on manual, time consuming, and error-prone processes to perform the important business function of sales order quoting. Or you have a quoting solution in place, but it doesn’t have the power that your complex business requires to fully integrate with your existing systems, making it cumbersome to use at best or abandoned altogether, resulting in a slow and inefficient process.
Using InsiteCommerce® Quoting capabilities you can drive more business and modernize your customer interactions across multiple touchpoints with anytime, anywhere flexible and fast, integrated, accurate quotes, all in context with your website, ERP, CRM, and other critical business systems.
InsiteCommerce Quoting capabilities advance the way you do business by improving your sales order quoting processes. You’ll be able to:
- Improve customer engagement with online quote conversations that can be initiated by your customers or sales and support teams anytime and anywhere from within your online presence.
- Allow for custom-built products using InsiteCommerce product configuration to be quoted and purchased.
- Enhance your sales enablement tools with a solution that features responsive web design, and is supported across multiple touchpoints and devices.
- Improve quote management with the ability to set prices manually or calculate from discount or margin targets.
- Increase visibility into quote status with automated dashboard notifications and email alerts for efficiency and accuracy.
- Maintain a consistent buying experience for your customers, who can submit and accept quotes through your website.
- Easily enable your customers to convert quotes to orders, even allowing them to add additional items to their cart before checking out.
- Enabled globally and can be configured in multiple languages. Multi-currency capabilities allow price quotes to remain constant during the quote lifespan despite changes to current price or currency rate.
Quoting enriches the overall customer experience of doing business with our organization. It allows your customers to be active participants in the quote process with the ability to submit items to be quoted, include detailed notes about the requested items, or request better pricing than what is listed. Your customers also have the ability to accept or reject quotes, followed by automated notification to their sales representative, who can then follow-up accordingly.
Want to learn more? Download the Product Information Sheet now. DOWNLOAD NOW