IRCE 2017 – Chicago, IL
Come visit with Insite Software experts at booth 412 and learn why our products are Built for B2B™.
Planning on being at IRCE 2017 in Chicago?
Interested in learning more about our Insite? Now’s a great time. With the latest version of our commerce platform, InsiteCommerce® 4.3, we’ve further expanded the many Built for B2B™ capabilities for manufacturers and distributors. Looking to help your sales team become more mobile? Check out our recently launched B2B app for sales: InsitePortfolio™.
You wouldn’t build your house on a weak foundation, so why would you risk the future of your business on a foundation that is not designed to support your needs today let alone tomorrow. Schedule some time to talk with Insite to talk about these important foundations elements:
- A scalable architecture and platform that unifies complex B2B business logic, processes and core business system investments across the enterprise to reduce technical debt, increase agility and improve operations
- A connected customer experience that provides users the information they need, in the moment, on their terms and on the devices they use the most
- An integrated commerce solution that addresses the complex, many-to-many relationships across the people, products and channels that power your B2B business
- An opportunity to manage risk, get up and running quickly and expand your strategy over time as your organization and customers mature, while managing your long-term cost of ownership for software and services
- Most importantly, a transformational business outcome that includes deeper customer and channel engagement, loyalty and increased sales while reducing your cost to serve and driving efficiencies across your operations