Features & Services
Scalable and extensible to meet the changing business needs of B2B manufacturers and distributors, InsiteCommerce provides the flexibility required to manage the complex business rules and integration needs of enterprise business-to-business (B2B) and direct-to-consumer organizations.
Developed for organizations with complex product offerings, multiple sites, and critical business rules and workflows, eCommerce sites built on the InsiteCommerce platform provide unparalleled functionality, navigation and rules management. Fully configurable to meet your brand design standards and site functionality requirements, InsiteCommerce provides deep integration within a wide variety of ERP, CRM, and CMS systems and is built upon best practices of successful web strategies, including website design, user experience, advanced site search, search engine optimization (SEO), merchandising, content management, and can integrate to your back-end business systems.
Chat & Checkout
The cart and checkout functionality in B2B eCommerce encompasses a broader scope than simply the transaction. The ability to manage the experience specific to existing approved customers is very different than selling to new customers via credit card to name a few examples. Regardless of your needs and requirements, InsiteCommerce is designed to manage the B2B cart and checkout process and make the experience as unique as your business is.
- Configurable Checkout Workflow to manage your customers checkout experience
- Freight Calculation
- Guest Checkout
- Abandoned Cart Emails
- Save credit cards
- Integration to Tax Services & Payment Gateways
- Order & Shipping Confirmation Emails
- Remember Me
- Store Pickup/Will-Call
InsiteCommerce in the cloud (SaaS) is a digital commerce solution that allows your customers to access the data they need, from any device regardless of where they are. InsiteCommerce includes more native B2B capabilities out-of-the-box than any other solution, giving you the ability to scale and grow without the need to replatform. The InsiteCommerce infrastructure is fully hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS), in a controlled PCI-DSS certified cloud environment. Our multi-tenant hosting environment allows us to scale quickly to meet the needs of our customers, and our single-tenant application and database allows you to isolate your data and build out unique experiences. In addition, new features and updates are automatically applied to your InsiteCommerce cloud environment, with the flexibility to schedule your deployments to your production environment.
- Scheduled Cloud Updates
- Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Secure & Scalable Hosting
Our approach to integration includes an architecture that connects to common data points like ERP’s, CRM’s Freight Systems, EDI, PunchOut and more. InsiteCommerce delivers a full featured Integration solution, right out of-the-box, without the need for third party integration tools.
- Customer Management (Integration to ERP)
- eProcurement: PunchOut & cXML Interfaces
- Integration Job Management
- Integration Tooling to Connect to Business Systems (ERP, PIM and more)
With powerful personalization capabilities Built for B2B, you can target existing customers by role or industry, or use unique experiences to find and engage new customers. Use dynamic product recommendations to engage prospects with your business, or target existing customers through cross-sell and up-sell capabilities. Take advantage of out-of-the-box capabilities of multiple sites on a single instance of Insite to deliver unique experiences by segment, location or even by device.
- Assign Customers & Roles to Users
- Customer-Specific Catalogs & Part Numbers
- Build Unique Experiences by Customer Segment, Geo-Location, Device, etc.
- Dynamic, Data-Driven Product Recommendations
- Localization: Multi-Language & Currency
- Manage Content by Language, Customer Segment & Device
- Multi-Site on Single Platform
- Recently Viewed Products
InsiteCommerce was Built for B2B and is designed to manage the complex purchasing challenges of the B2B buyer including increasing conversions on quotes, ordering from order history, or making it easy to order directly from a list. Insite is designed to make it easy for your customers to make the purchases they want and drive more orders and engagement with your business.
- Easily change the unit of measure and quantity of products before adding products to the quick order list
- List Management: User-Specific & Collaborative
- Quick Order & Order Upload
- Reorder from Order History
- Saved Carts
- Utilize quick order with product variants
Self-Service / My Account
InsiteCommerce is built to support the needs of your customers and their ability to access the information that is relevant to them, on their own terms. From managing their account settings or user administration to reviewing order and invoice history, and everything in between, InsiteCommerce makes your customers’ jobs easier. Insite empowers your customers to do their jobs on their terms, and frees up your teams to serve the customers in the best means possible.
- Invoice History
- Order History with Shipment Information
- Return Request/RMA
- User Administration
With InsiteCommerce Catalog Management, manufacturers and distributors can harness the Built for B2B™ features of the platform to integrate various back-office systems to speed up, automate, and reduce errors in catalog management. Don’t have all the data you need, or in the format you want in your back-office systems? With the robust Administration Console you can manage catalogs, custom attributes, UOM, catalog restrictions, and more across multiple sites, and all at once.
- Alternate Text on Images
- Attribute Management
- Category & Product Data Management
- Complex Products: Bundles, Kits & Configurable Products
- Configurable Inventory Messaging
- Configure Display/Hide Products for OEM/Private Label and Restricted Products
- Customer-Specific Catalogs, Pricing & Inventory
- Multiple Units of Measure
- Product Details: Documents, Specification Tabs, Videos, Multiple Images, etc.
- Shop by Brand
When it comes to managing web content for your B2B eCommerce site, a solution that has robust tools built right in is the most effective. The CMS needs to successfully enable the creation of rich content and support the marketing efforts for an exceptional user experience. With InsiteCommerce web content management system, you get an all-in-one solution with the same functionality you would expect to find in an enterprise solution.
- Build Out Site Content & Static Pages
- Content Creation & Publication Workflow
- Create Content for Future Publication
- Location Finder
- Bulk Publish and Data Copy
With more B2B capabilities out-of-the-box than any other solution on the market, InsiteCommerce was Built for B2B and is designed to manage the complexities of manufacturing and distribution companies’ marketing goals. InsiteCommerce includes a SEO friendly architecture designed to make finding new customers easier, and a guest user experience designed to make checkout a breeze. The solution includes a powerful promotions engine, dynamic cross-sell and up-sell capabilities, dynamic product recommendations and so much more.
- A/B Testing
- Canonical & Configurable URLs
- Configurable Promotions
- Data-Driven and/or Manual Product Cross-Sell/Upsell
- Dynamic Product Recommendations
- Email & Newsletter Management
- Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager Configuration
- Abandoned Cart Emails
- Meta & Title Tag Management (SEO)
- Open Graph Tag Support
- SEO-Friendly Architecture
- Share a Product
- Sitemap Creation
- URL Redirects
InsiteCommerce was Built for B2B and is designed to manage the complexities of manufacturing and distribution companies’ challenging businesses. With a powerful rules engine, an architecture designed to integrate and a modern administration console to manage the solution, Insite delivers a powerful, all-in-one commerce solution designed to grow and scale with any size business.
- Administration Console
- Administration ODATA APIs
- Complex Pricing
- Configurable Business Logic by Site
- Customer & Hierarchy Management
- Data Import / Export Functionality
- InsiteCommerce Admin Console to Manage Platform
- Mobile Responsive Theme
- Multi-Warehouse Support
- Responsive UI/UX
- Rules Engine
- Salesperson & CSR Account Management
- Single-Page Application (SPA)
- Site Copy
- Storefront RESTful APIs
- User Management & Role Permissions
With InsiteCommerce Search, you can give your customers the fast, flexible, seamless search experience they expect with a natively integrated Elasticsearch engine. This powerful technology paired with a familiar consumer-like user interface speeds interactions, and creates a better experience for your customers.
- Configurable Synonyms, Stop Words & URL Redirects
- Product & Category Boost/Bury, Including Sponsored Products
- Web Page Content Search
- Sponsored Search
- Search Term Redirects
- Did You Mean
- Stop Words
- Configurable Auto-Correct, Fuzzy Logic & Field-Level Boost/Bury
- Leverage order history to automate search relevancy ranking and enable quick filtering in product list pages
- Faceting & Sorting
- Product Comparison
InsiteCommerce is designed to support the unique workflow requirements that are common in manufacturing and distribution companies and their customers, InsiteCommerce gives manufacturers and distributors the ability to manage project budgets, request quotes and order requisition, and so much more.
- Budget Management
- Order Approval
- Order Requisition
- Request for Quote