On Monday, we kicked off Engage with our all-new InsiteLearn Bootcamp. This immersive boot camp focused on helping attendees drive more business value out of the InsiteCommerce platform. Our Knowledge and Learning team did an incredible job leading the bootcamp as participants ran through specific real-world eCommerce scenarios and discovered practical solutions within InsiteCommerce. We received an exceptional amount of positive feedback and are proud to announce we will be bringing InsiteLearn Bootcamp back to Engage 2020.
On Tuesday our own CEO, Steve Shaffer welcomed attendees and sponsors to Minneapolis by sharing what brings us purpose and meaning in our work.
Brought back by popular demand, and bigger and better than last year, attendees who had additional questions about our products or platform capabilities were able to take those questions to the knowledge bar. Insite product experts answered questions on topics like integration, InsiteCommerce functionality, and Insite’s CMS. Members from the Insite team also presented live demos on InsiteAnalytics, InsiteCommerce Mobile App and InsitePIM.
Outstanding Customer Agility
Outstanding Customer Experience
Outstanding Customer Results
Throughout the conference we spoke with attendees, sponsors, and fellow Insite employees about their Engage experience and their key takeaways. Here are some of our favorite nuggets:
- “Insite’s Engage 2019 was the most relevant B2B commerce event in the industry as it connected businesses of a variety of industries and provided a forum for mutual learning, inspiration, recognition, and celebration.”
- “Doing things digitally doesn’t impair customer relationships, it’s just a different way of interacting with customers.”
- “Your business experience must be supported by your digital experience.”
- “All the tracks are very informative. The panel discussions are really enlightening with the experiences and lessons introduced by other Insite users.”
- “The event emphasized on the single most important catalyst to successful digital transformation in B2B: passionate people working very hard to modernize business operations, to digitize value chains, to solve though challenges, and to create the foundation for organizations to endure and compete in the age of the digitally immersed customer.”
- “I had a great time connecting with the technical team and seeing the new innovations that are coming from Insite.”
A huge thank you goes out to everyone who attended our second annual user conference, Engage. In addition we’d like to extend our gratitude to metroConnections and the Insite team whose hard work made this year’s conference a reality. A huge shout out is owed to Brian Lunde, Insite’s VP of Customer Success who championed the user conference. Finally, we’d like to thank our sponsors: Nish Tech, XCentium, Xngage, Absolunet, Verndale, Perficient Digital, PunchOut2Go, Supplier Solutions, Adapty and Real Results Marketing.
We are already looking forward to Engage 2020! Pictures from Engage 2019 are available for viewing on our Facebook Page.
*If you stopped by our headshot booth during the conference we will be sending you those photos soon! Thank you for your patience as we sift through the files!