B2B Online 2017 – Chicago, IL
Come visit with Insite Software experts and learn why our products are Built for B2B™.
Planning on being at B2B Online 2017 in Chicago?
Interested in learning more about our Insite? Now’s a great time. With the latest version of our commerce platform, InsiteCommerce® 4.3, we’ve further expanded the many Built for B2B™ capabilities for manufacturers and distributors. Looking to help your sales team become more mobile? Check out our recently launched B2B app for sales: InsitePortfolio™.
You wouldn’t build your house on a weak foundation, so why would you risk the future of your business on a foundation that is not designed to support your needs today let alone tomorrow. Schedule some time to talk with Insite to talk about these important foundations elements:
- A scalable architecture and platform that unifies complex B2B business logic, processes and core business system investments across the enterprise to reduce technical debt, increase agility and improve operations
- A connected customer experience that provides users the information they need, in the moment, on their terms and on the devices they use the most
- An integrated commerce solution that addresses the complex, many-to-many relationships across the people, products and channels that power your B2B business
- An opportunity to manage risk, get up and running quickly and expand your strategy over time as your organization and customers mature, while managing your long-term cost of ownership for software and services
- Most importantly, a transformational business outcome that includes deeper customer and channel engagement, loyalty and increased sales while reducing your cost to serve and driving efficiencies across your operations
Want to see if Insite Software is a good fit for your company? Use the form on this page to reserve time to talk to one of our representatives at the B2B Online Show.
Want to request a meeting at B2B Online?
Find the Insite team at:
Find Insite Software at:
Monday May 8th 11:15 am
Built for B2B – The Digital Commerce Journey and Hisco’s Path to Success
Julie Stewart, Director eCommerce, Hisco
Gary Niemand, Senior VP IT, Hisco
Brian Strojny, Founder/Sr. Vice President, Insite Software
Monday May 8th 2:55pm
Stream 3: Mobile Marketing and Commerce
Panel Revolution: Creating an App Experience That Will Support Your eCommerce Business
Dave Grimm, Digital Experience Director, Illumina Inc.
Tim Resch, Director, RSM
Randy Higgins, VP Digital Strategy & Business Development, Insite Software
Tuesday May 9th 4:35PM
Beyond Responsive, Building a Native Mobile Strategy
Randy Higgins, Vice President, Digital Strategy and Business Development, Insite Software
Karie Daudt, Sr. Director, Marketing & Customer Experience, Insite Software