While it’s easy to say eCommerce revolves around the order, it’s often times true. In B2B, a purchaser may need to save or download copies of recent and past invoices, check the status of an order, manage multiple payment and shipping options, and more. By making this easy for their customers, companies often benefit from improved customer satisfaction. Furthermore, companies also can encounter a reduction in cost-to-serve by allowing the customer to access what they need without involving a customer service representative, or other employee. Customers can easily double-check their order information as well as track their shipments from their own account dashboard. Perhaps they ordered the wrong size or finish of an item; no problem with RMA support. Do your customers have stock items they consistently re- order from you? Easy to do from past orders, whether or not they need all the line items, or need to change the quantity of certain line items.
InsiteCommerce® Order Management capabilities and features are built to assist your business in reducing cost-to-serve and increasing customer loyalty and satisfaction by ensuring crucial components of your business, such as order history, invoices, easy reorders, shipping tracking, and multiple payment options are intuitive, integrated, and easy to use.
By integrating InsiteCommerce into your back office systems, not only are you allowing your customers to transact, but you can also push data back to help provide your customers with valuable data.
Between integration and management via the Administration Console, businesses can:
- Enable their customers to view past orders, regardless if they were placed via the eCommerce site or any other channel
- Re-order past orders, or individual lines from orders, easily changing the quantity before submitting
- Create RMAs when customers order incorrect items, or too many of an item
- Track shipments once an order has changed status
- View open invoices and check balance due
- Purchase on specific customer payment terms
- Offer many shipment options, or enforce certain options based on customer or SKUs
Want to learn more? Download the Product Information Sheet now. DOWNLOAD NOW