Insite Software Featured in Sales Enablement Automation Solutions Independent Research Report
B2B eCommerce provider among those selected from original list of 57 vendors for its ability to meet sales enablement execution goals, according to prestigious industry analyst firm
Minneapolis, Minn. March 29, 2016 — Insite Software, a leading provider of business-to-business (B2B) commerce and data-driven solutions for manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors, today announced it is one of 18 vendors included in a new Forrester Research report entitled “Vendor Landscape: Sales Enablement Automation (SEA) Solutions.”1
According to Forrester, “While SEA solutions gather a lot of good data on content usage and sales behavior and can effectively report on increased sales effectiveness over time, the real value of their data is as one feed to a larger view of buyer behavior across the life cycle.”
“It’s no surprise Insite Software is included in this thorough report, given the invaluable insight on sales activity and customer buying cycles our customers gain,” said Tony Abena, chief executive officer (CEO) of Insite Software. “Using our Connected Commerce platform, customers leverage commerce and content/data to drive both online and rep-driven sales. By connecting with data stored in core business systems such as ERP and CRM, sellers can connect the right products to the right customers at the right time. That’s really the end goal of any sales enablement automation solution, and something we do exceptionally well.”
In the new report, Forrester researchers identified six key sales enablement execution goals entitled “Develop,” “Position,” “Align,” “Locate,” “Engage” and “Assemble.”
“While each vendor profiled in the report needed to cover at least three of the identified goals, Insite’s solution possesses robust capability in all six areas,” Abena said.
Specifically, with Insite:
- Admins can create customized learning modules consisting of learning content (eLearning, videos, documents) and quizzes, to train and assess comprehension in one package.
- A dashboard displays buyer personas, habits and interest scoring, allowing users to create targeted, customized presentations to address the needs of each customer.
- Integrations with multiple business systems streamline data access and simplify interpretation from multiple data sources.
- Highly customizable, role-based sales content management and permissions ensure the right users have reliable access to the right content for the right audience, with content sourced via search, data analytics, organization standards, playlists, playbooks and curation.
- Companies can align digital and physical sales via rich content and customer analytics, all delivered via dashboards, to create a connected commerce experience.
- Configurable tools support configure-price-quote workflows where quotes, pricing information and configuration details are compiled in real-time by field-based sales reps. Upon quote/proposal delivery to customers, the sales rep benefits from ongoing insight into customer activity related to the quote.
Insite acquired sales enablement provider Storyworks1 in late 2015 to address the new realities of digitally enabled, B2B selling. The Storyworks1 digital content delivery platform Insite acquired connects sales organizations with the tools they need to create powerful customer buying experiences, anywhere. The platform syncs and updates digital sales content in real-time, enabling sales teams to access the content quickly—whether in the office or in the field—and on any mobile device. It also provides sales teams with a greater understanding of sales activity and customer buying cycles via constantly updated, in-depth analytics. Users also can access content while offline, eliminating dependencies on unpredictable wireless networks and remote mobile coverage.
 Vendor Landscape: Sales Enablement Automation Solutions. Forrester Research. March 21, 2016.
About Insite Software
Insite Software’s Connected Commerce platform brings together commerce, physical sales channels and content/data to drive better B2B buyer and B2C user experiences, and higher sales. Leading global manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors rely on Insite to better engage digitally with buyers and sellers via B2B websites such as customer/buyer portals, sales portals, partner portals and dealer portals. The Insite technology fully integrates with leading ERP, CRM and web content management systems, and can be flexibly deployed either on premises or in public/private clouds. Learn more about Insite Software at www.insitesoft.com.