We’re wrapping up 2010 and looking forward to 2011, and so I thought this would be a great time to revisit our top five blog posts from 2010. Whether you’ve read them before or not, I hope you enjoy them and find a few nuggets to boost your ecommerce performance in 2011!
- Ecommerce & 70% Cart Abandonment: Regain Those Dollars With Email. How to recover abandoned carts through remarketing emails.
- How to Fail Miserably at Ecommerce. So you’ve heard how to be the best in ecommerce. Now there’s an article that shows you how to be the worst.
- Why Shoppers Abandon Ecommerce Carts and What You Can Do About It. Insights on what shoppers abandon ecommerce carts and suggestions of how you can remedy the situation.
- Ecommerce Best Practices: An Easy Way to Improve SEO. Get the inside scoop on a great way to improve your ecommerce site’s SEO with little to no cash outlay.
- 4 Essential Online Resources for B2B Ecommerce. Four of our favorite online resources for B2B ecommerce. Check them out–you won’t want to skip their ideas in your 2011 ecommerce marketing plans!
Have a safe and happy New Year! See you in 2011!