It’s nearly time for cute little ghosties and goblins to knock at your door and yell, “Trick or treat!” And, of course, they will get a bit of candy for their visit. While adults are largely left out of this annual tradition, opting instead to sneak their favorite candies out of their kids’ loot bags once they have gone to bed, this year, Insite Software has an ecommerce treat for each of our blog readers: subscribe to our blog via email by November 1st and we will send you our free ebook, Creating Ecommerce Certainty in Uncertain Times. It’s packed full of tips on how to take your ecommerce initiative to the next level even when the economic climate is dark and spooky! You will learn how to:
- Utilize ecommerce design to increase customer engagement and conversion
- Reduce ecommerce cart abandonment
- Use SEO and SEM techniques to drive more qualified traffic to your site
- Increase your ecommerce site’s average cart size by using up-selling, cross-selling, promotions and pesonalization techniques
- Keep your ecommerce site content fresh–and engage both human and robot visitors
- Integrate your ecommerce site with the rest of your business systems to streamline processes, improve productivity, and cut costs
To subscribe via email, just put your email address in the little box in the upper right hand corner of this screen. It’s simple. And we promise to keep your email address private.
Trick or treat!
(Note: If you are an RSS reader, unfortunately, I won’t be able to send the ebook to you, as RSS is by design, anonymous. Please subscribe via email to receive the free ebook.)