Building innovative digital strategies is a key theme at next month’s annual B2B Online conference in Chicago. And there’s no better person to present a keynote on crafting digital transformation strategy than Insite’s resident expert on the topic, Linda Taddonio, Chief eCommerce Strategy Officer.
Crafting a Digital Strategy as a Guide for Digital Transformation
As digital transformation takes hold, manufacturers and distributors need a comprehensive digital strategy to guide the way. Digital transformation impacts nearly all areas of a business. Join Linda at B2B Online 2015 as she explores an “eyes wide open” agile approach to crafting and executing a digital strategy, including crucial steps in the process, such as:
- Drafting a technology landscape
- Creating an integration plan
- Identifying and prioritizing personas
- Understanding marketing needs
- Planning resource requirements
- Making a content plan
- Setting goals and measuring success
- Partnering with outside experts
Visit Insite at the B2B Online Conference
Don’t miss the opportunity to collaborate with your digital commerce leadership peers and hear firsthand the latest trends in B2B eCommerce strategy and implementation. If you’re not already registered, visit the B2B Online 2015 website to register today. While you’re at the conference:
- Attend Insite’s presentation on Tuesday May 12th at 9:40AM, immediately following Forrester Research Analyst, Andy Hoar.
- Visit Insite Software at Booth 16. Click HERE to set up an appointment before you head to Chicago.
Learn more about digital strategy. Download the Organizational Impact of Digital Transformation ebook.