We live in disruptive times, and as leaders we have the responsibility to navigate the systemic shifts that are impacting our businesses. Rather than allowing legacy thinking to pull us back to the safety of the status-quo, manufacturing and distribution leaders should view these disruptive times as an unique opportunity.
To explore this topic, we are offering a four-part discussion series, “The New CEO Strategies for Creating Value in the Digital Age.” It is designed to help CEOs and Senior Executives of Manufacturers and Distributors lead in these disruptive times by building a culture of change, transformation, and innovation.
Co-sponsored by Insite Software, UnleashWD and Internet Retailer, the series provides proven case studies and specific action plans for you to take the first steps to ignite your innovation efforts and create value for your organization.
First in Series: The Role of Vision in Creating Value
Watch the first session of the on-demand discussion series for an insightful conversation between a panel of business experts on the role of vision in creating value through innovation. David Houle, often called the “CEOs futurist” and author of Entering the Shift Age, infuses a deep understanding and a contextual view of the future so that you can embrace it rather than fear it. Andrew Steiner, VP of Marketing and Customer Operations at AmeriPride Services shares how they innovated to successfully transform their business. Led and moderated by UnleashWD founder, Dirk Beveridge, and Insite Software co-founder and Chief eCommerce Strategy Officer, Linda Taddonio. Watch the discussion to learn about:
- How our business and world are going to be transformed – and what it means for your business.
- How to lead your business into the future when we live in a VUCA world – Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, and Ambiguity.
- Who has peered into the future to innovate and transform their business… and how they did it.
- The dynamic forces that have shaped our world and will continue to reshape it for the next 20 years.
More Than Just Vision
Don’t miss these other on-demand discussions presented by industry experts on creating value in the digital age for manufacturing and distribution:
- Compelling and Inspiring Value Propositions as Drivers of Innovation
- Business Model Innovation – Remaining Relevant As the New Leadership Imperative
- Transformative Leadership