The National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors Institute for Distribution Excellence recently completed a new study that closely examines how digital strategies and tools are changing the ways that wholesale distributors and manufacturers serve customers, work with suppliers, and ultimately, drive profits and growth. Be among the first to hear firsthand from the study’s author, Mark Dancer, in an online presentation of his soon-to-be-published research, “Becoming a Digital Distributor: Strategies and Tools That Create Value.”
Digital Strategies and Tools to Create Value and Differentiate Services
Companies in the supply chain are increasingly evaluating and using digital tools, including websites, social media, eCommerce, advanced analytics, CRM, mobility, and multi-channel solutions. As new technology adoption and use grow, finding new ways to create value and differentiate services are top of mind for wholesale distribution and manufacturing business leaders.
Join Mark Dancer, as he shares key findings from his research, and B2B eCommerce strategy expert, Linda Taddonio, as they examine the answers to key questions, such as:
- What is the current state of adoption and use of digital tools by wholesaler-distributors and manufacturers?
- How are digital tools being used to create value and generate business results?
- What are the key strategic, organizational, technology, and implementation issues and opportunities?
- How can digital tools help distributors and manufacturers strengthen their partnership and collaboration?
- What can you do to get your company moving forward to keep up with developments and build competitive advantage?
Title: The Digital Advantage: Winning Strategies for Wholesaler-Distributors and Manufacturers
- Mark Dancer, Vice President, Global Channel Management, Henkel Corporation
- Linda Taddonio, Chief eCommerce Strategy Officer, Insite Software
Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Time: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST