Video case studies are an incredibly powerful way to add credibility to your B2B ecommerce site. Creating a video case study is well worth the time and effort it requires, because once you have a finished video the real magic begins.
A video case study gives you a long list of promotional opportunities to consider, all of which drive traffic to your site!
Here are my 10 favorite ways to utilize video case studies to promote your ecommerce site:
- Post the video on a dedicated page on your ecommerce site. This is essential because you are going to drive web traffic to this page.
- Add the video on web-based video sharing sites like YouTube, Vimeo, and Viddler with links back to a relevant page on your site. This allows people to share your link with their social network.
- Tweet links to the video page on your website.
- Post the video on your Facebook page.
- Did you know you can post video to your LinkedIn company profile page? You can and it’s free!
- Use your video as the call to action for your pay-per-click campaign. Make sure that your viewer registers on a landing page so that you can follow up with them later.
- Feature the video on your homepage.
- Spotlight the video in outbound email campaigns with a link to your registration landing page to generate leads.
- Link to the video from your press releases.
- Nab the code for your video player and add it to your ecommerce blog!
Ready to learn more about how content drives ecommerce success? Download the white paper, Content is King – How Updating Website Content Improves Ecommerce Sales.