Changing the Face of eCommerce one implementation at a time!
At Insite we strive to stretch the limits of development by hiring creative and intelligent people tasked with the responsibility of modernizing and streamlining the complex B2B process. Insite has engineered a world class platform that integrates with ERP, PIM, CMS, CRM Analytics and Payment systems. Creating new capabilities in a modern .Net Stack or launching projects with Java and Spring Boot; we strive to stay on the cutting edge of technology and innovation.
Whether it is on premise or a SaaS solution allowing one of our clients to enhance their eCommerce offerings, Insite will absolutely challenge you!
- Located on the light rail
- Affordable parking
- Restaurants & food trucks
- Nearby Target Center & Field
- Theatre District
- Flexible hours and remote working options
- Casual dress
- Sponsored events and team outings
- Rooftop BBQ's and concerts
- Game room
HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Free beverage and fruit
- Treadmill work stations
- Nearby fitness clubs
- Indoor bike racks
Not convinced yet? See more photos or speak to an Insite representative today!
• You are a self-starter and great team player
• Experience working with offshore teams
• Experience with B2B and B2C e-commerce
• Experience in a SaaS continuous delivery environment
• Experience with test automation using Selenium with an object oriented languages (C#, Java, Ruby). We don’t use WinRunner or QTP.
• Experience automating tests for iOS and/or Android using Xamarin
• Experience with source control like Git, SVN, Mercurial
Insite is looking for a full-stack developer who is motivated to make an impact in a dynamic software company.
• Team First
• Smart Hustle
• Deliver Results
• Be Flexible
• No BS, Talk Straight
Location: Prefer applicants to be within the Minneapolis-St. Paul five state metro area.
• Responsible for identifying and prioritizing requirements, features and functions of the software.
• Make recommendations on product structure, technology, features, and play an active role in the continuous improvement of all products that Insite produces.
• Create detailed design documents to meet feature requirements including schema, approach, notes, and budgets such that another programmer would be able to perform the development and a test plan could be written.
• Provide quality and code standards and methodology, naming conventions, and database design for the code and technical structure for the products and projects assigned.
• Other tasks and functions as may be assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or similar field
• 4-6 years of experience with software development in C# and ASP.Net
• 3+ years of MVC
• Mobile application experience, Xamarin strongly preferred
• 2+ years of ecommerce development
• Previous experience with nUnit, Unity and Entity Framework
• Knowledge of ERP integrations a plus
• Strong software development skills in a Microsoft Stack environment preferred
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to learn quickly and manage themselves independently
• Dedicated to helping solve our customers’ issues and having them work more effectively
• Intelligent problem-solver